Did you know that if you are a registered charity you are able to spend up to $10,000 each month on Google for absolutely nothing?
This is the Google Grant scheme, which can be used to promote your charity on google.com.
- Hold current and valid charity status
- Have a fully functioning website with adequate details on your non-profit organisation
There are a few organisations are not eligible for Google Grants:
- Government entities & organisations
- Hospitals or medical groups
- Schools, childcare centres, academic institutions and universities
You also need to ensure that you maintain eligibility for the grant scheme, as Google can revoke the grant at any time if you’re not doing all of the below:
- All ads must link to your non-profit URL
- Be active in your account every month!
- Only advertise to sell products if 100% goes back to the non-profit
- Your ads cannot offer financial products
Some of the charities that we’ve helped in the past: